Trout fishing near Inverness – An Overview
This stunning shallow clear loch offer trout fishing near Inverness, and some of the best wild brown trout fishing in Scotland. Fishing is fly only from a drifting boat which is sturdy enough to take two anglers and a guide. The wild brown trout in this loch are free rising and plentiful and mostly caught on surface dry flies. This loch is one of the best fishing spots in Scotland and produces some of the most attractively marked wild brown trout in Scotland.
If you have never tried the Scottish fishing techniques of drifting in a boat fishing a team of flies, then this is an experience in Scotland not to be missed.
What to expect
You will be collected from your hotel or fishing lodge by your fishing guide and driven through some scenic landscapes to arrive at the loch-side, where your boat awaits.
On arrival, we will give you a welcome dram of fine single Malt and or tea/ coffee, change into your waterproofs and provide you with an auto-inflate life vest.
Your guide holds a powerboat qualification as well as being a first aider and qualified Orvis Endorsed Guide.
We will fish until lunch-time, then break for a delicious hot cooked lunch?(optional) served loch-side. All the ingredients are locally sourced and organic.
Throughout the day your fishing guide will take photos, and at the end of the trip, you will be sent a link to Dropbox to download your images.
Your guide will be on your shoulder all day and give you casting tips, take photos and share stories.
Included in this package
- Fishing permits
- Sturdy boat with electric outboard will take two anglers and a guide
- Transport to /from your hotel
- Professional Orvis Endorsed guidance/
- The latest fishing tackle and techniques to try ? Orvis Helios 2 rods, Orvis Helios 3 trout rods hand-tied?trout ?flies and top-end tackle
- Pro photographs of the day taken on Nikon FX-format camera
- Rain gear, auto inflate life vest?and spare sunglasses
- Alba Game Fishing Baseball cap ? ?25
- Tenkara fishing ? no extra charge
- Gourmet cooked lunches served in the riverside cabin, with wine and a welcome Dram. We use organic and locally sourced ingredients -??40 for one??50 for two
- Photobook of your day?s experience ? ?120
- Alba Game fishing secret weapon fly box – with 20 hand?crafted trout flies for fishing in the Highlands – ?100