Corporate Trout fishing near Aberdeen
Firstly, trout fishing is a unique event for oil and gas companies near Aberdeen.
Experiential learning, team building Fly Fishing Day in Aberdeen
Fly fishing is something that you may not previously have considered for a team building day. However this unique experience, marries outdoor experience with a primal hunter/ gatherer instinct, that many people do not realise, lays dormant within them. In fact, even first timers, with no interest in fishing, enjoy this as a one-off experience. Assuringly the focus is on Health and Safety, the day is delivered safely, and with the audience’s interests in mind.
The private loch we use is located 25 minutes outside Aberdeen. Incentives, team building events and hospitality can be staged here. It’s perfectly located a few miles west of Westhill and Oil & Gas companies. This is a perfect venue for a unique experience. There are 3 lochs and a superbly appointed fishing lodge overlooking the water, complete with wood burning stove, kitchen and dining area, and toilets.
This day is ideal for experienced and non-experienced anglers alike, most of the fishing events staged here are for beginners.
Why choose Alba to host this unique event?
To begin with, we have had 17 years experience running corporate fishing events up to 50 people and you can rest assured our planning and preparation ensures a hassle-free and well organised day.
Secondly, we provide everything the guests need, including waterproofs and wellies and superb quality fishing tackle. Your guests can enjoy the great outdoors, followed by a gourmet lunch served in the hut with wine and refreshments.
Lastly, a team of dedicated professional guides will look after the group and ensure an enjoyable and safe day fishing at the loch.
- Fishing permits for the group
- Professional team Orvis Endorsed guides Guided fishing at its best.
- Premium fishing tackle and trout flies provided
- Pro photographs of the day taken on Nikon FX format camera’s and prime lenses – link emailed to Dropbox
- Waterproof rain gear, spare sunglasses
- Alba Game Fishing “Fishing in Scotland” Baseball cap for each guest
- Gourmet cooked lunch served loch-side, with wine & refreshments POA
- Photo book of your day’s experience – £120